Sunday, December 11, 2011

How much time do you devote to Yahoo Answers on a daily basis & why?

I LOVE to interact with people, so I devote my break time from webmastering to it when I can. I LOVE to hear answers of others, their views are so rich. I also like to help others, especially in Home %26amp; Garden, Health, and other areas.How much time do you devote to Yahoo Answers on a daily basis %26amp; why?
I spent 6 hours a day in here. I'm hoping to learn something I didn't know about.How much time do you devote to Yahoo Answers on a daily basis %26amp; why?
lol i dont rele devote time or anything but i go on it wen im bored..and thats a lot
At least an hour a day. I enjoy it.
not really much. i go on myspace forever is wat my friends think.
I don't ';devote'; time to it, but I'm on here a lot. I get bored at work and spend most of my work day on here. How sad, huh?
sometimes 20min sometimes an hour, depends on how board i am
I don't devote a specific time to Yahoo - just when I happen to be bored and the moment strikes me.
5 minutes. just for kicks.
well, if i do go on between 10-30min, only when i am bored thoe
When I get bored, I go onto Yahoo Answers. Unfortunatly, I become addicted and stay on for several hours.
same as you
I don't actually devote time daily. I do like to check on answers I have on my watch list. I am also trying to reach level 4 since I am so close. I usually log on when I'm bored. I live in a new town and don't have much else to do since work has kept me from exploring my new environment much.

How much time I spend here varies. Right now I'm taking a break from paperwork. I plan to only spend about 30 minutes or so. Other times I'll stay on until I'm cut off! Depends on the quality of the questions. Some days there is nothing but nonsense and it isn't even humorous.
I couldn't say really. It's not a definite thing to me.
Maybe about 20-30 minutes a day.

I've really become hooked on answering questions in the ';education'; division. As a teacher, it is so easy to get caught up in listening to all the negative P.R%26gt; the education sysytem recieves. If I can use one of my outlets to pass on a little bit of ';positive outlook'; about teaching, hey!, what a deal.
No time devoted really, just when I'm waiting for a phone call or nothing better to do ... things of that nature
I would say 1 to 2 hours it's kind of addictive, it's so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment