Sunday, December 11, 2011

Seriously considering isolating myself from people...help?

I'm not going to deny that I've always found it hard to establish friends from as long as I can remember. And I'm not going to whine that I don't have any friends whatsoever, because that's not entirely true. But I find that I don't actually have that many, at least ones that I trust. I feel as though that the majority of my ';friends'; are only interested in making me the butt of their jokes and ganging up on me due to my body shape. I know that they don't do it spitefully, but they always go way too far to the point where they start actually hurting me, physically and mentally, and once very nearly drowned because of it. I'm seriously considering shutting myself away at home and interacting with people as little as possible. I know it's not the right thing, but at the moment it's what I'd really like to do. If anyone knows how to deal with these friends, or how to go about keeping myself to myself, either suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I can't cope much longer anymore.Seriously considering isolating myself from people...help?
I understand what you're saying, about the joking and teasing. Try to go along with it and joke back, don't take things too seriously or they'll do it for the reaction from you. If they really do it in excess, talk to them and let them know how it is effecting you. If they tease you more when you do this; they're not your friend and definitely not worth your time. Shutting yourself away will only make things worse, and if it gets to the point where you really feel that way, you might consider going to a therapist, it really does make thing better. Try to build up your self confidence in the meantime and don't let yourself be friends with people that hurt you.Seriously considering isolating myself from people...help?
tell those pieces of spit that your body type is just fine with you and they need to mind their business

the next time something wrong comes out their mouthes not only will the relationship be over but so will their lives

you need to threaten people

get what you want with violence

mild violence

dont like go to school with a gun or knife but shake them up a bit

and listen to redrum is murder by a beautiful lotus and bodies by drowning pool

theyll know to be respectful
Those friends aren't right for you. Don't stay at home. Ditch the friends you have now...go out and find some new ones. I'll be your friend! :-)
It isn't that you should isolate yourself from everyone, just the people that harass and bully you.



99% of people out there may not like you, but that 1% or even .1% could be very fun to hang around.



you just have to find them.
I understand how you feel and I suffer from depression and it is always easier to be indoors but I have a big family and the medication helps and being alone and isolated gets to you its safer but its really unhealthy because you need to get outdoors and interact with people and the bullying part I suffered also as a child and through my adult life I have left friends because they have used me and taken advantage I would suggest volunteering or church they need you and god loves you even if you don't believe it want to hear it therapy for you and change your life I believe you will find a happy medium and schooling is important its life lessons that you learn everyday and there are really good people out there
All of them sound like a bunch of losers who take pride in makin fun of people. Don't isolate yourself from everyone because of a few random idiots.
Your REAL friends, wouldn't make you the butt of their jokes and ganging up on you. They may think it's funny and they are only playing around, but you need to speak up for yourself and tell them exactly how you feel. If you loose them as friends, what has that told you -- they were'nt your real friends in the first place. We all go through this, and it does hurt; my son does it to his friends, and he says ';Mom, he knows we're only kidding';. I know it hurts, been there, so I told him, you may see him laughing and going along with it, but it really hurts his spirit and how he perceives himself. You need to find positive friends who like you for you and things you have in common with them. Join some clubs, find a hobby. Sooner or later, you will find the ';right'; people to hang with you will like you for you.
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment