Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I change my Yahoo email address so that it does not show my real name in outgoing mail?

I interact with people through internet boards. Everyone knows me by my board name. I'd rather it be kept that way. It is a privacy issue. I do have a personal email with my ISP, but when I interact with folks on the boards, I'd rather not have them able to easily look me up. I've already had someone badgering me for information on where I live and what ages my dc are. I really wanted to keep the email address I already have, not start a new one. Is there any way to remove my real name? Thanks.How can I change my Yahoo email address so that it does not show my real name in outgoing mail?
At the top of any Yahoo page click my acount and follow the instructions. You can remove your name or make any other changes you wish, like changing your name to whatever you use as an ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment