Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I make interacting with people less stressful?

I am in the communications field ... I just kind of fell into it. I have excellent written communications skills and good judgement, as well as good technical know-how. So, I DO have many skills that are vital in my department. HOWEVER, networking, public speaking and talking to media all make me really stressed out. I can do it if I must, but I hate it every single time and it generally makes my life miserable when I have to do these things. How can I get rid of the anxiety so its easier to do this part of my job?How can I make interacting with people less stressful?
So sorry it is making your life miserable. Join Toastmasters - it really works.



Good luck.How can I make interacting with people less stressful?
hypnotism?



maybe nothing will work - prompting a change in careers

No comments:

Post a Comment