Sunday, December 11, 2011

What make up can I use to cover my pimples, visible pores, shiny skin and redness around cheeks?

So my skin has not been looking good since I've hit the teen years. I have a few pimples (not acne) and they almost always occur on my cheek or under my mouth towards the chin (I guess these are my most oily spots). Also you can see my pores on either side of my nose and my nose always goes shiny with spots of oil during the day (looks gross when I look in the mirror so I always try and avoid it). In general the skin on my face goes shiny/oily. Also I have some redness around my cheeks as well.

What make up would be best to use in my situation and how do I apply it? Any specific brands or products you recommend? I have hardly used it in the past but my self esteem and confidence have hit an all time low I have a very hard time interacting with people and just want to avoid social situations altogether.

I know the sensible thing to do is to take better care of my skin so these problems would not occur in the first place but I am not having much luck :(What make up can I use to cover my pimples, visible pores, shiny skin and redness around cheeks?
Your body is changing from the inside and you're getting external manifestations of that change. You are correct in thinking a good skin care regimen - mine is aularale.com/7002 for people w/sensitive skin, which it sounds like you have. Their skin care includes a masque (sounds like you need this desperately) to shrink pores and get rid of dead skin cells. They also have vitamin c serum which will be of great benefit to you as it tightens/firms and exfoliates. It gets rid of pimples too Be very gentle w/your face and don't stress about it, that will make it worse. Focus on eating well, drinking lots of water and a good vitamin/mineral supplement will do wonders. What you do for your skin today will show results tomorrow.What make up can I use to cover my pimples, visible pores, shiny skin and redness around cheeks?
you can apply cleargel on you pimples to cure acne.if you want to hide them you can use mac concealer,instead of hiding them try to cure them completely



to shrink pores apply cucumber juice mixed with sandalwood powder



to cure pimples apply nutmeg powder mixed with milk and apply



check this out it may help u



http://acneherbaltreatment.blogspot.com
Anything organic is great, but expensive. If you can't afford it, buy something for oily skin (I.e. from CG). I should warn though, that the use of makeup could worsen your skin's condition. Use a daily face wash for oily skin, and wash 2 to 3 times daily. If your skin becomes oily at school, splash it with water and dry with a paper towel.
loose powders ( try physicians ( sp?) formula ) work best, and i find are least oily. get these wipes that are made for oily skin too ! during the say you can just wipe the oil away :)
Maybelline

Pure Makeup

Is amazing for me,

Great coverage And Oil Free + Shine free,

Its like 8 bucks tho :P
bare minerals
to cover all of that, use bare minerals
maybe base??? idk?? but try using ProActive everyday and that will probly clear it up!!
Use Revlon's Mineral Powder Foundation.Its about $34, though it does quite a decent job at covering.

I have noticed that my skin doesn't break out, if i accidentally leave it on the next day. (Yes i know bad habit)

To apply it, use the brush in a circular motion, so the powder is blended and the skin tone is the same colour.

Also what clenser are you using?

Make sure you use something like Natio which is alot better than Clean %26amp; Clear , cause some of Natio's products are Laureth Sulfate free.. and what that does..from personal experience, using LS free products reduces pimples coming back, because LS products actually aggravate the skin..so this how it works. For e.g. You use C%26amp;C cleanser..it will dry your skin, and your skill will think it needs to produce more oils.. and from the oils, the pimples will start forming.

So avoid those products at all costs.


Well first you would want a brand that will last you and that is a good brand not those imitations out there, and that what I had to do. I started off basic and bought one studio fix from Mac (go on-line and check it out, better yet go to Macy's and they will try the different powders and creams to help you decide what is best for your skin) and then I slowly started getting blush and stuff from them, but hey I still but my mascara and eyeliner at Wal-mart that stuff is all the same liquid and base anyone. But try Mac, you may like it, but let me warn you its pretty pricey, my studio fix cost my dad 26.00 alone. BUt its VERY good quality and last you about 3 months per case!
you should use cleanser and a scrub in the morning and cleanser at night. after doing that at both times apply a toner and a very small amount of mosturizer. I use the clean%26amp;clear range and my skin is smooth and pimple free. If you still want to use make-up try going without make-up for the first few days and then mabye use natural make-ups such as bare minerals and don't cake on the make-up. another tip is don't use cheapo make-up as it is made up of cheap products. tend to go for the more expencive ones as you are only using a little bit at a time it will last longer. I use the natural clinque products. a tube of fountdation lasts me 6months.
First of all, use a light foundation, then I use a good correction stick or tube. Price does not matter on this particular item. I have bought a bottle of $15 MAC tube of cover-up to the NYC cover up stick that costs about $1.25 so go for what you know-anyway get the brush a dip it a tiny amount, then go under the eyes and only dot it on the red area then blend and powder your face that way it will set.
1. Take good care of your skin. Your hormones are all crazy right now, so it's not just how you care for it. Don't forget to moisturize. Stipping all the oils and leaving your skin dry will make your skin produce more oil!

2. Get some samples of mineral makeup. It is the best for your skin.

The store brands are full of chemicals, not good. I use LA Minerals and you can get samples on their website for like $1 and they ship them free.

3. Use the greenish concealer to cover redness. Apply LIGHTLY! A little goes a long way. Use a blush brush. Use a little brush if applying to spots.

4. Use their oil control powder next on your oily areas.

5. Use their Hollywood mineral makeup next over your whole face.

6. Use their veil over that. It will make your skin look smooth and flawless and also absorbs excess oil.

Good luck to you!! And honestly..if you order some of this makeup, you will LOVE IT! I use it everyday. It's the best MMU I've ever used.

http://www.laminerals.com
  • keyboard and mouse clash up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment