Sunday, December 11, 2011

For outgoing people/people who aren't very shy?

How would you feel if you had been extremely shy all your life and it affected pretty much everything that had to do with socially interacting with people, like something so simple as asking for a piece of paper would make you nervous? Or getting very nervous and mixed up if someone asks you a question?For outgoing people/people who aren't very shy?
I used to be like that...it is anxiety and shaped the person that I became. You can outgrow it by forcing yourself to become more involved and you will see that those things you describe arent so terrible after all. There are anti-anxiety meds that work wonders and social anxiety therapy as well if you need it.For outgoing people/people who aren't very shy?
I'm one of the shy ones - oh how I would love to rid myself of shyness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>




BTW great question - I can't wait to read the answers!!



Hello people?????
As a small child up until I was about 16 I was very sky and hardly talked. Once I got out of the house and made friends. My shyness went away and now sometimes I can't shut up LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment