Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to interact with the people those who are hypocrate?

Hi,

Sorry, but you are in a wrong category, which is against community guidlines.

Hope this helps youHow to interact with the people those who are hypocrate?
Do the business you need to do with them and then as little as possible after that- don't count on them to back you up- and it also depends what areas they are hypocritical in- lying and that irritates me the most-there are many many people out there like that- sadly-DHow to interact with the people those who are hypocrate?
If they are people I'm not too close with, I usually take their words as ';I won't take them seriously until they are done';, but of course I play along with them and say ';really?';. I find it better to just play along when interacting with them so I won't offend them. It won't do you any good if you just confront them by saying ';you said you'd do this and that, but you did none of it';. This makes the person look bad in front of everyone and creates yourself a new enemy.



If they are close with you, try to point out that they speak more than they've done, but in a non-offensive way. Presentation is important when critizing people. Hopefully this isn't your case or you should really find other people to be close to.

No comments:

Post a Comment