Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need a good sociology research topic!?

I need a good sociology research topic! Sociology is how people interact with people. I have to form a testable question, make an hypothesis, and gather my data (through survey, experiment, or observation). I'm thinking of doing research on how appearance matters in society, but I don't know how detailed or what direction to go with it. Help!I need a good sociology research topic!?
I have a suggestion for something that is very ';doable'; and related to your general theme. How about the messages that are prevalent in the media that are focused on teen and pre-teen females? You generate a hypothesis (your job!), and then use content analysis to examine the messages in varied magazines or other media that cater to the teen/pre-teen female population.I need a good sociology research topic!?
http://home.att.net/~sociologyclassroom/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment